So much progress made today! I finished seam-ripping the shitty zipper on the bodysuit, re-pinned & re-sewed it less shitty, finished the sleeves on the Shatterstar jacket, and nearly finished the leggings (just about a dozen stitches to throw in there when I get up tomorrow–getting sleepy now!)…Still have a few little things to do, like fixing the shitty grommets (I really need to find a grommet setter that’s the proper size), adding “boob pockets” to the corset (I don’t fill it out right, so I have to put some silicone inserts inside to heft up what little I do have), make a bag/pouch to hang off the belt for my Magik cosplay, and put a layer of gloss on my boots.
I’m sure there’s more, but right now that’s all I can think of. At least I’ve completed enough that I don’t feel quite as stressed about things. I can breathe a bit. I got this.
Now if it all just holds together, I’ll be overjoyed.